Invest in Roanoke's Youngest Citizens!
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION TO SMART BEGINNINGS GREATER ROANOKE
- Make a donation for any amount through the United Way of Roanoke Valley’s, community impact fund. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE A DONATION
- Or, write a check directly to Smart Beginnings Greater Roanoke. Mail checks to Smart Beginnings Greater Roanoke 325 Campbell Ave. SW Roanoke, VA 24016.
All donations will be used to support our efforts to improve the quality of early care and education in the Roanoke Valley and are tax deductible.
There are many other exciting ways you can support Smart Beginnings Greater Roanoke (SBGR). Some of the current opportunities are:
- Volunteer at a SBGR event
- Serve as a community advocate for the importance of early childhood learning
- Help promote SBGR in the community by "liking & sharing" Facebook posts & photos
- Include SBGR Information within your company
- Send out copies of the SBGR Parent newsletter to friends, family & co-workers
- Hang SBGR posters in your office or school
- E-mail employees about SBGR events and services
- Host a parent workshop for your employees
- Sponsor a SBGR activity or program
- Write a letter to the editor or Op Ed.
- Allow SBGR to sponsor a company event or training
- Encourage other business leaders to become involved in SBGR
- Assist with fundraising
- Be a financial donor
- Participate in an SBGR Action Team meeting
For more information about becoming involved in Smart Beginning Greater Roanoke contact 540.283.2786.
If you are interested in making a tax deductible gift, please send a check to the United Way of Roanoke Valley, 325 Campbell Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24016. Please identify Smart Beginnings Greater Roanoke in the Memo line of the check.